NOW ENROLLING - Transitional Kindergarten
New this year! Renovations have started and will be completed by the first week in August!
Ideal for students who will be turning 5 years old by December 2.
Welcome to Stella Maris Academy's transitional kindergarten program for students who will be 5 by December 2. We believe parents are the primary educators and our partners in each child's educational journey. Our goal is to create a faith-filled, hands-on, and discovery-based experience. This environment will provide the foundation for a lifelong learner. The school year will be filled with love, learning, and laughter!
8:00 -3:00 with before and after school extended care available
- Create a faith-filled and caring environment with an emphasis on the Holy Family
- Encourage children to explore the world around them and enjoy the learning process
- Understand children's developmental stages are different and prepare and present meaningful learning materials
- Recognize children have various learning styles and prepare the environment and lessons to meet each child's needs
- Develop children's literacy and math skills for school readiness
- Communicate with parents on a consistent basis to foster a strong relationship between school and home
- Through example, teach the concepts of respect, fair play, cooperation, and cultural competence
Assessments currently being scheduled for this summer. Please contact the front office for more information! Call now! 858-454-2461